WMPlayer (formerly FRESHjamz) web music player v0.3.07 Apr 27, 2016 23:06:40 GMT turtleoracle likes this
Post by Outis on Apr 27, 2016 23:06:40 GMT
WMPlayer (formerly FRESHjamz) is web browser music player inspired by one of my favorite flashes.
Current version: v0.3.07
- Project's homepage: wmplayer.net
- Devlogs: LINK
- FRESHjamz recreation: LINK
- Original FRESHjamz (MSPA): LINK
- controls (play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, next/previous song, seek, choosing song by double click, volume, auto-play, loop)
- player's deployment in chosen place (inside script's parent node)
- dynamic playlist
- customizable layouts (2 available)
- player's configuration wizard (LINK)
- optimizations and eventual bugfixes
- improvements of existing templates (especially FRESHjamz)
- new templates
Q: How can I use the player?
A: The player works in the browser.
Q: How can I place player on other sites?
A: The player can be deployed on different sites (if you can add there html code)
You only have to configure your player (see question below) and paste received script where you want to have the player.
<script src="http://wmplayer.net/script.js" "CONFIGURATION DATA"></script>Player will be deployed in that place.
EXAMPLE (Tumblr post)
I. Change your post editor to HTML mode.
II. Choose where player should be deployed (preferably inside separate tag, which will function as it's container).
III. Paste WMPlayer's script.
IV. Publish post and enjoy the music. Player will be deployed inside the tag containing it's script.
Q: How can I configure a player?
A: Configuration wizard is available on project's homepage (LINK).
Q: Why it doesn't player work in my browser?
A: The player is compatible with Chrome, Firefox and Opera, but not with Internet Explorer. If you use one of these three, try to update your browser.
I'm working on optimizing player to work on Edge, but the fact that this browser is only available on Windows 10, can slow down the process.